Transportation tuning tips.

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Thu Mar 16 14:28:01 GMT 2000

Kenichi Okuyama wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm new here. So, if this is not the right place to talk, please
> do tell me so.

	Yes, as it's an challenge for the developers.
	No, because not everyone follows it. (;-))

> By the way, Is it possible to print out mss size to smb.log?
> I don't think it is nice idea to use tcpdump everytime you need to
> tune for stupid Network Interface cards.

	I think I sent in a patch for that: if anyone wants
	it I can resend.

	HOWEVER: I'm in boston for a month, and can't provide
	anything whatsoever from there. Speak quick if you
	want that or the tested veresion of the parameter
	sanity-checks (and the test suite).

--dave
Work: (905) 415-2849 Home: (416) 223-8968 Email: davecb at canada.sun.com