grepping smb-share parameter from source for Samba-MySQL config tool

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Fri Jun 30 07:18:38 GMT 2000

Hi Peter!

> Instead, my approach would be to use `testparm -s /dev/null', which
> does almost what you want except that it also prints global parameters.
> Just comment out the line "print_globals(f)" from lp_dump() in
Many thanks for your help!
Exaclty what i want! I only wrote this script becaus I didn´t know
about another way...
Thanks!

Liebe Gruesse,
Stephan Lauffer

[ Paedagogische Hochschule Freiburg - Systemtechnik - Germany    ]
[ Abteilung ZIK: <a href="http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik">WWW</a> ]
[ Tel.: 0761 - 682 459                    Mobil: 0172 - 7145 197 ]