(NOT) Re: Slashdot | Microsoft Openly Provides Kerberos Interop Specs

David Allan Finch david.allan at finch.org
Wed Jun 28 15:28:00 GMT 2000

Nicolas Williams wrote:

> Well, I just followed the link in that story and the MS document in
> question does NOT document the MS Kerberos PAC format.

Err I appologies for getting peoples hopes up. I know nothing
about the Kerberos stuff other than it is required to do PDC stuff
and that M$ have there own version of it. I had a look at the
link from /. and was none the wiser on what it was all for.

--
   /     The whole history of this invention has been a struggle
/\|/\    against time - Charles Babbage 1837 on the Analytical Engine
\___/    david.allan at finch.org - http://www.ironfort.com