Question for you

Drash, Jim [EESUS] JDrash at EESUS.JNJ.com
Tue Jun 27 16:33:09 GMT 2000

You can get access to Windows shares via smbfs and Novell via ncpfs on a
Linux box and then it can export these shares via NFS to your HP-UX
environment. I do it all the time.  In fact, if you've seen the IBM
commercial about tying 35 different platforms together, part of IBM's
solution is Linux doing just what I described.

Jim Drash
Ethicon Endo Surgery, Inc.