Question for you

Steve Franks frankss at pwsint.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 14:34:26 GMT 2000

We are using Samba version 1.9.16p11 on an HP9000 running HP-UX 10.20.
PCs run Windows95 4.00.950 B, all on a LAN using TCP/IP.

This enables us to make an HP file system available for mapping as a Network Drive in Windows 95, eg /usr2/data can be mapped as E: in Windows 95.

We now want to do the opposite, ie make a Windows 95 drive available to HP-UX. The drive is actually on a Netware 4.12 server eg \\Novell\Sys\Data, and mapped as the F: drive in Windows95. Can this be accessed by HP-UX eg as /usrX/data.

Many thanks in expectation of your answer

Steve Franks

IT Manager, PWS Group
+44 1242 223204
SteveFranks at pwsint.co.uk