ANNOUNCE: alternate mail archive site

Peter Samuelson peter at cadcamlab.org
Mon Jun 26 02:27:52 GMT 2000

> > You are hereby requested and required to remove all mails whose
> > sender indicated in the mail header that they do not wish to have
> > their mails publicly archived.
>
> Hmmm, I don't know about "required", but I'll certainly be more than
> happy to comply.

I switched the mhonarc default over.

Interestingly, though, there were *no* messages in my archives with
either of these headers, so there was nothing to delete.  Assuming
you've been supplying them, I must conclude that ListProcessor is
stripping them off.  (This isn't too surprising.  The one thing I
really dislike about ListProcessor is that it tends to filter out any
header it doesn't understand.  This includes useful ones like To and
Cc.)

The only thing I can do is blacklist you manually.  This is easy
enough, thanks to Procmail, so I'll do it.  Anyone else wishing similar
treatment, please let me know.

Alternatively, take it up with the Samba list maintainers, asking them
to pass through the necessary headers.

Peter