Documentation on Locktest and Masktest...Need it badly

Tim Potter tpot at linuxcare.com.au
Thu Jun 22 23:18:17 GMT 2000

mdevnani writes:

> I need any kind of help and documentation on the two test locktest and
> masktest. i have been reading up on the CIFS protocol however would like
> to read any documentation on them too.
> If you have any stuiff on these or any other tests please spare a cfouple
> of minutes and mail it to me . I would be eternally grateful. Thanks again
> and have a great day.

There is no documentation - the source code is probably your best
bet!  There is the start of some automated tests using the
various test programs.  Check out testsuite/server in the HEAD
branch.  You'll need to install dejagnu from
dejagnu.sourceforge.net and have some environment variables set.
Look in testsuite/lib/env-single.exp.

Tim.