Porting to RTOS

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Thu Jun 22 05:34:44 GMT 2000

Satish,

I still don't understand what you are looking for.

If you port smbclient, you would be able to perform client tasks such as
remote file I/O and printing.  There would have to be a server somewhere
on the network offering those services.

Porting smbclient will not allow you to offer services.  Your system would
not be able to make directories or printers available to others.  For
that, you need the functionality of both smbd and nmbd.

Chris -)-----