Extension to Samba IDL.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Tue Jun 20 21:45:24 GMT 2000

Luke,

I'm confused.  Your answers are not making sense to me.

Microsoft has their own IDL called MIDL, right?

Might they not add extensions to this language?

Why should we not create a super-set called SambaIDL that does add extensions
to the MIDL language?

Are their conflicts between MIDL and OpenGroup IDL?

If not, can we not create a super-set of *both* IDL versions?

Aaargh.

Chris -)-----