Welcome to OKbridge!

OKbridge Registration register at OKbridge.com
Fri Jun 9 15:56:31 GMT 2000

Welcome to OKbridge!

OKbridge is the original and largest Internet bridge club.  Here you
can play duplicate bridge with people from around the world at any
time of day or night.  With an equivalent of 750 tables per day, we
are also the world's largest duplicate bridge club.

You now have access to OKbridge for a free 30-day trial.  You'll be
able to play rubber bridge with other guests and try out a selection
of duplicate boards.

When you become a member, you'll enjoy these additional benefits:

  *  Play an unlimited amount of duplicate bridge.
  *  Play with thousands of other members from around the globe.
  *  Kibitz some of the world's top players.
  *  Review the records of the hands that you and others have played.
  *  Play in a variety of duplicate events, including team games.

To become a member, just complete and return the enclosed membership
application form along with your payment, or click on the following link:
  http://www.okbridge.com/purchase.mhtml
Follow the simple steps to give you instant access to the benefits of
full membership.

The account which you have registered is:  tester
The password for this account is:          2494

If you have any questions, please email us at help at okbridge.com or
phone us at (858) 490-6770.  We are open from 7 am to 7 pm Pacific
time, seven days a week, including most holidays.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the table!

Matthew Clegg, Founder of OKbridge

Membership Form
__________ ____

Please complete the form below.  (If hand-written, please print clearly.)

1. OKbridge login: tester

2. Electronic Mail Address: samba-technical at samba.org

3. Full Name:

4. Postal Mailing Address:

5. Telephone Number (with area code):

6. If you are a member of any other bridge organizations,
   please list them below:

7. In order to understand which channels of communication are most
   effective, we would greatly appreciate knowing how you heard
   of OKbridge.

     (a) A friend or by word of mouth
     (b) The discussion group: rec.games.bridge.okbridge
     (c) ACBL Bulletin
     (d) Bridge Today
     (e) Demonstration at Bridge Tournament
     (f) The OKbridge web site
     (g) Advertisement on the Internet
     (h) Other (please specify)

   Which of the above best describes how you learned about OKbridge?

8. Method of Payment.  You may pay either by check, VISA,
   or MasterCard.  Checks must be in U.S. dollars and drawn on a
   U.S. Bank and made payable to OKbridge, Inc.

    Specify the method of payment:

9. Payment by Credit Card (We accept MasterCard and VISA only).
   Please fill in the following information:

     (Visa, MC):                Payment Amt:

     Card number:

     Expiration date:

     Name which appears on card:

   NOTE:  While we are not aware of any incidents where an OKbridge
   subscriber's credit card number has been intercepted through
   electronic mail, we feel obliged to point out that some people
   feel that this is a significant concern.  If this worries you,
   then we encourage you to send your credit card information by
   post or by fax (858-490-6771). You can also register by phone
   by calling 1-888-OKBRIDGE (1-888-652-7434) from within the US,
   or 858-490-6770 from outside the US.

10. Type of Subscription.

    STANDARD MEMBERSHIP
     Play an unlimited amount of rubber, duplicate and team games
     with 14,000 partners from around the world.

     Select one of the following billing options:

      [   ]  MONTHLY.  $10.00/month
             You will be billed automatically each month.  This option
             is only available if you subscribe by credit card, and
             we do not offer refunds for monthly subscriptions.

      [   ]  ANNUAL.  $99.00/year
             Save $21.00 over a monthly membership by subscribing
             for a year.

      [   ]  ANNUAL WITH AUTOMATIC RENEWAL.
             $99.00 first year, $94.00 in the second year

             By selecting this option, you will earn a five percent
             discount on your renewal.  In addition, we will protect
             you from inflation by locking in our current price for
             your first renewal.  You may cancel automatic billing
             at any time.  This option is only available if you
             subscribe by credit card.

      [   ]  THREE-YEAR MEMBERSHIP.  $270.00 for three years.
             Lock in a savings of $90.00 over a monthly membership!

   TOURNAMENT MEMBERSHIP
     Enjoy all of the benefits of a Standard Membership, and in addition,
     play as often as you want in our daily Open Pairs Tournaments, run by
     a certified tournament director.  The Open Pairs Tournaments feature
     a unique Swiss barometer format, where in each round, you play
     against other opponents with scores similar to your own.  At the end
     of each Tournament, hand records are sent by email and are also
     available on our web site.

     Select one of the following billing options:

      [   ]  MONTHLY TOURNAMENT UPGRADE.  $10.00/month
             Upgrade your current Standard membership to a Tournament
             membership for an additional $10, which will be billed
             automatically each month.  This option is only available
             if you subscribe by credit card, and we do not offer
             refunds for monthly subscriptions.

      [   ]  MONTHLY.  $20.00/month
             You will be billed automatically each month.  This option
             is only available if you subscribe by credit card, and we
             do not offer refunds for monthly subscriptions.

      [   ]  ANNUAL.  $198.00/year
             Save $42.00 over a monthly membership by subscribing
             for a year.

      [   ]  ANNUAL WITH AUTOMATIC RENEWAL.
             $198.00 first year, $188.00 in the second year

             By selecting this option, you will earn a five percent
             discount on your renewal.  In addition, we will protect
             you from inflation by locking in our current price for
             your first renewal.  You may cancel automatic billing
             at any time.  This option is only available if you
             subscribe by credit card.

      [   ]  THREE-YEAR MEMBERSHIP.  $540.00
             Lock in a savings of $180.00 over a monthly membership!

    Ask us about our student discounts and scholarships.

TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
_____ __ __________

    1.  30-Day Money Back Guarantee for yearly or three-year
memberships. Our aim is to make sure that you are completely satisfied
with the quality of our service. If you should decide for any reason
that you are unhappy with your OKbridge membership within the first 30
days of subscribing, then we will cheerfully provide you with a full
refund. If you should decide within the first 90 days of subscribing
that you are unsatisfied with your membership, we will cheerfully
refund a pro-rated portion of your membership.  These refunds apply to
our yearly and three-year memberships only.

    2.  We require that all members abide by our rules. From time to
time, we will publish rules of behavior for our club. You agree to
adhere to these rules.

    3.  We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We are
dedicated to ensuring that the atmosphere is hospitable and
ethical. If we observe anyone engaging in behavior which we feel is
detrimental to our service or to the atmosphere which we are trying to
promote, then we reserve the right to cancel that person's membership
immediately. In the event that your membership is cancelled, we will
provide you with a pro-rated refund.

    4.  We are not responsible for Internet problems. We cannot assume
responsibility for any problems which might be caused by overloads,
congestion or other problems with the Internet. It is your
responsibility to ensure that you have a good connection to the
Internet.

    5.  We are not responsible for service outages. While we do our
best to ensure that our service is available to all of our customers
at all times, occasional service outages are unavoidable. We cannot be
responsible for any damages which may be caused by the lack of
availability of our service at any particular time.

    6.  In the event of any dispute, you agree that your legal
recourse is limited to a membership refund.

HOW TO REACH US
___ __ _____ __

After you have completed the subscription form, it should be returned
to OKbridge.  Subscriptions by electronic mail should be addressed to
register at okbridge.com.  Alternatively, you are welcome to fax it to us
at (858) 490-6771 or to send it via the postal system to

   OKbridge
   4655 Cass Street, Suite 204
   San Diego, CA 92109

You may register over the phone by calling (858) 490-6770 during
business hours, 7 AM - 7 PM Pacific time, seven days a week, including
most holidays.

Once your payment has been received and your account has been set up,
you will be notified via electronic mail.