blocked port

Chris Tooley ctooley at joslyn.org
Wed Jun 7 19:08:28 GMT 2000

At least in our area, the @home network blocks NetBIOS traffic through
their network as it is used by the large group of hackers out there that
attack users.  This shouldn't be a problem though as your VPN software
should make a direct connection to the "local" network you are
connecting to and should not try to send a request to port 139 through
the @Home network.

Chris Tooley