Limit to num of shares?

Chris Tooley ctooley at joslyn.org
Thu Jun 1 19:51:51 GMT 2000

There is in fact a maximum (AFAIK) of 23 mapped shares (as you aren't allowed to
map to A: B: or C: (also AFAIK), which I've found to be a problem.  I doubt
there are that many people out there that need to mount that many things, but if
you do want to, it's not as easy as just doing it.  However, I've got 13 things
mounted from an NT WS box on about 30 9x machines so I don't think that the 10
connection limit is right either.

Chris Tooley