Extracting accounts and passwords from Novel Netware

anders at cwd.no anders at cwd.no
Sun Jul 30 16:27:25 GMT 2000

My best guess is to look at this "paper"
http://www.nmrc.org/pandora/crypt.txt
(Which is a paper I came across when I was trying to make our UNIX and
Novell servers talk to eachother)

Anders

                    Richard Sharpe
                    <sharpe at ns.aus.com>          To:     samba-technical at samba.org
                    Sent by:                     cc:
                    samba-technical-admin        Subject:     Extracting accounts and passwords from Novel Netware
                    @samba.org

                    30.07.2000 18:32

Hi,

Is there a simple tool for extracting the list of accounts from a Netware
server?

Also, are plaintext password recoverable from a Netware server of any
vintage, or are they all hashed with such a strong hash it is not possible
to recover them?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com