samba-patches

Elrond elrond at samba.org
Sat Jul 29 16:39:49 GMT 2000

Just as a note:

I don't know, if samba-patches contains any patches, that
are meant for TNG.

I don't want to waste my time, going through it, so if
someone finds one, please let me know.

Also:

Patches for TNG should be sent directly to me (or Luke).
Please try to make them so, that they can simply be applied
with gnu-patch and don't make them too big, so that they
can be read before applying.

    Elrond