How the heck can it work?

Ron Alexander rcalex at home.com
Tue Jul 25 01:58:53 GMT 2000

The file serving aspect is fine. In fact, other than 2 Samba bugs, the
source code is 100% unmodified. I have added a couple of #defines to fake
out some procedures and have re-wrapped a couple of I/O functions to handle
a VOS specific file type but other than those 10 or 12 lines of code that's
it.

I have found the vos routines to get the encrypted passwords and the routine
to encrypt a password. I will work that into swat and all should be well.

Thanks,
Ron