smb-tcpdump source code

Muthukumar Rathakrishnan muthuk at singtel.com
Mon Jul 24 10:19:02 GMT 2000

 I'm trying to locate a source code for the smb-tcpdump, the utility that
presents the smb exchanges in a fairly
 understandable form. I am trying to install the utility in a Sun Solaris 7
OS.
 But all the ftp sites I've come across so far has smb-tcpdump binaries for
earlier versions of Solaris or sorce code
 compressed with the .src.rpm extension. I was told that files with this
extension are meant for Linux.

 I'll appreciate if anyone could help me locate a source code for the
smb-tcpdump utility which can be compiled for
 Sun Solaris 7 OS.

 Regards,
 Muthu,
 Singapore