Getting executable files on HPUX to be displayed on laptop

Tully, Gerry Gerry.Tully at MercerMC.com
Fri Jul 21 15:19:23 GMT 2000

I was wondering if anyone knew or if it is possible to connect from my
laptop to an HPUX 11.0 server and click on the SAS icon in Windows Explorer
for example, and have the GUI interface run interactively on my laptop? Sas
is just one example we also have oracle databases I would need to access in
a similar way. I just recently setup Samba so you can probably tell I'm
still a novice. Thanks