need the PID of the running smbd - Probs with %d

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 11 13:54:34 GMT 2000

Hi Peter!

> There is no "smbd for the share".  smbd processes get spawned on a
> per-connection basis, not a per-share basis.  If you have multiple
Ah, ok i see...

> Can you explain what you are trying to do?  Perhaps someone can tell
> you whether your approach is a good one.
Yes, I´ll do so, just wait for the next mail... all the stuff I need
for a project to configure the shares of samba via a MySQL DB.

Liebe Gruesse,
Stephan Lauffer

[ Paedagogische Hochschule Freiburg - Systemtechnik - Germany    ]
[ Abteilung ZIK: <a href="http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik">WWW</a> ]