Clarification Requested

Peter Samuelson peter at cadcamlab.org
Wed Jul 5 05:41:38 GMT 2000

[Elrond <elrond at samba.org>]
> *biggrin* ;)
>
> Peter, you seem to have a crystal ball, since I just learned from
> this mail about this? ;) Is your crystal ball also able to tell me
> more about the bug or previous bugs? ;)

It'll be an off-by-one error.  I think it'll be the "buffer size" field
returned in one of the getuserinfo RPC functions.

You will also fix two memory leaks on that day.

(:

> BTW: What happened to tdbimport? Not that I need it currently

I haven't forgotten.  I took a stab at it one day, but it was a little
harder than it looked so I didn't have a chance to finish it.  I'll
dredge it back up and do it Real Soon Now....

Peter