windows exe/dll/drv header decoder

Elrond elrond at samba.org
Tue Jul 4 14:46:32 GMT 2000

On Mon, Jul 03, 2000 at 11:24:45PM +1000, Peter Samuelson wrote:
[...]
> The href on LCC is
>
>   http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lcc-win32/index.html
>
> I didn't see any free source code there; it looks like you have to buy
> it.  (I'm not used to that sort of thing anymore!)

Hmm... Once it was more like "shareware", you could
download a version and try it out and the like... They must
have changed that... I might have an old version of lcc
somewhere..

Long time ago, when I was more interested in this stuff I
had such a doc... I just can't remember, where I downloaded
it from... possibly Ralf Browns interrupt list.. (does it
still exist?)

    Elrond