Books link and Courses link on the Samba Web Pages

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Fri Jan 28 16:55:14 GMT 2000

Hi,

I am preparing to add a books page and a courses page ...

As long as the gods don't object, that is :-)

They will simply list the titles and authors of all books that we are aware
of on Samba, and perhaps include a link to the publisher's page on the book.

We will include books to be published that publishers have announced, I think.

All books are welcome, especially non-English books.  I am especially
interested in books written by native speakers, as I have been told that
the French translation that was done of Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours is
not very good (from a native speaker of French).

In that regard, I would appreciate if people can send me accurate title and
author listings so I do not get the info wrong.  Since I have no
appreciation of these things for languages other than English, it is easy
to get things wrong :-)

I would also like to put up info about Samba courses.  I am aware of two,
being one that I have developed and one that Volker Lendecke has developed.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com, Master Linux Administrator :-),
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course