samba-TNG unable to join domain

Lanny Baron lnb at freebsdsystems.com
Tue Jan 25 22:44:10 GMT 2000

Hi Luke :-)
I must be on cheap drugs, I installed Samba-TNG for BDC is that the SAM
database is replicated. Even so, the intructions on
http://www.kneschke.de/projekte/samba_tng/samba_bdc.php3 clearly show when
using the command createuser SERVERNAME$ -s -j you creat trust account. That is
not happening.
Regards,

Lanny

On 25-Jan-00 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> lanny, only users are sync'd, not groups, with the samsync command.
>

> On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Lanny Baron wrote:
>
>> [FREEBSD\administrator at WIRED]$ enumgroups
>> enumgroups
>> SAM Enumerate Groups
>> Group RID:      200  Group Name: Domain Admins
>> Group RID:      202  Group Name: Domain Guests
>> Group RID:      201  Group Name: Domain Users
>> Group RID:      3fe  Group Name: fluffy
>> Group RID:      3fd  Group Name: samba
>> Group RID:      3f9  Group Name: unix
>> [FREEBSD\administrator at WIRED]$

Lanny Baron
Date: 25-Jan-00
Time: 17:44:10

An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it.