2000 seems to be the year for Samba books ...

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Sun Jan 23 00:22:59 GMT 2000

Hi,

the year 2000 seems to be the year of Samba books ...

We have James DeRoest's book from <???>, Dominic Baines' book, both
published late last year or early this year, along with the O'Reilly book.
We also have a crop of three books coming from MacMillan:

   Special Edition Using Samba,
   Samba Unleashed, and
   Samba Primer Plus

If anyone knows of any other Samba books, please let me know.  In the next
week or so I want to put info up on the Samba web site about all the Samba
books that are available or becoming available.

If any publisher wants comments about their Samba books, this too might be
arranged.  However, please note, I have a conflict of interest, as I was a
contributing author on SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours, and am the
main author of Special Edition Using Samba.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com, Master Linux Administrator :-),
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course