ldap samba

Graeme Pyle gpyle at cs.up.ac.za
Wed Jan 12 10:21:49 GMT 2000

hello,

if you folks aren't too busy writing kiss-ass software, i'd appreciate it
if you could take a look at this question:

for a while now i've been trying to get the ldap-thing going with samba
without success. i realize the code is still experimental, but if anyone
could tell me how to get the best-to-date, ldap-friendly version of samba
i would be very happy. i can hack out a few bugs here and there, but i
just want a good starting point.

thanks and keep up the good work,

graeme