Automatic compile testing on interval

S. Striker s.striker at striker.nl
Tue Jan 11 17:32:30 GMT 2000

Hi,

>>> A challenge for perl hackers - find out the user who last touched the
>>> particular line that gives the warning and send them an annoy-o-gram.
>>> (-:
>> much better to send it to everyone, and get _everyone_ to send
>> them a nice message.
> 	This sounds rather like what Bonsai and Tinderbox are designed for.
> :)

Yes, this seems to be the case. I just checked them out at
http://www.mozilla.org/bonsai.html and http://www.mozilla.org/tinderbox.html

However, the message at the end of both tools tell me that this is only
worth an investment if I can have some different platforms to compile on
and do regular checkouts/compiles. I don't think the Samba development team
is interested in doing such a time investment to get it to work with the
cvs server. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

My sulution is rather simple, yet effective.

Greetings,

Sander Striker