couldn't find wps

Giulio Orsero giulioo at pobox.com
Mon Jan 10 08:27:31 GMT 2000

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:47:32 +1100, hai scritto:

>I've done what you said, now here are the mesages in log.smb when trying to
>print:
You posted just a part of the log, not the point where you print.
However,
>[2000/01/09 23:38:10, 0] param/loadparm.c:lp_do_parameter(1970)
>  Global parameter security found in service section!
So put the security parameter at the beginning of the smb.conf.
>  doing parameter print command = cat %s > /root/print.test
So samba won't print anything because you told it not to print.
Moreover if you print as a normal user you'll get an error because
normal users cannot write to /root.

giulioo at pobox.com