Automatic compile testing on interval

Tim Potter Tim.Potter at anu.edu.au
Sun Jan 9 00:31:11 GMT 2000

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton writes:

> the idea is, if people keep receiving warning reports on maximum level
> (-Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wcast-qual etc etc) they might _do_ something
> about it!

A challenge for perl hackers - find out the user who last touched the
particular line that gives the warning and send them an annoy-o-gram.
(-:

But seriously, it is a good idea.  How about running it on samba.org
(IRIX) and samba2 (AIX I think) as well?

Tim.

--
Tim Potter, System Admin/Programmer              "This could lead to
Advanced Computational Systems CRC, RSISE Bldg      excellence, or