Andreas Moroder? Claudia Moroder? [Was: utmp / Samba]

David Lee T.D.Lee at durham.ac.uk
Wed Jan 5 17:35:03 GMT 2000

Apologies to the list for this "noise" message.  Skim read and delete...

I received a query from Andreas or Claudia Moroder with an invalid e-mail
address (my reply bounced "user unknown").  The topic was something
earlier mentioned on this list, hence this message using this list.

I want at least to acknowledge receipt of his/her/their message.

If he/she/they are listening, could they carefully send me a valid email
address?  And if anyone else knows them, could you try to complete the
circuit, please?  Thanks.

:  http://www.dur.ac.uk/~dcl0tdl            South Road            :