"browse.dat"

Bertilsson, Ulf Ulf.Bertilsson at compaq.com
Wed Jan 5 14:16:48 GMT 2000

Hi,

I have a small question about the browse.dat file.

Here is my browse.dat file:

"RAMIGA"                  c0001000 "INET"                        "RAMIGA"
"AMIGA4000"               40009a03 "Amiga 4000 Samba 2.0.5a"     "RAMIGA"
"INET"                    40472003 "ULF"                         "RAMIGA"

I want to know how I can decode the hex numbers to what kind of resource it
is.

What I basicly want to make is an Wintel "Network Neibourhood" visual
representation of my network.

Anyone care to show me how to decode this ?

--
Best Regards

Ulf Bertilsson
PS Trondheim
Compaq Norway A/S

Office: +47 73936658
Fax:    +47 73942821
Mobile: +47 91399027
Mail:   ulf.bertilsson at compaq.com
There are only 3 kinds of people in the world, those who can count and those
who cannot.