Seems BeOS has neither fcntl nor lockf

Allen Reese allen at driversoft.com
Mon Jan 3 16:29:03 GMT 2000

Yes there are workarounds.   If you want I can look around and find them
out.  I have run into this before and worked around it.  now also
remember that sockets are not file descriptors. ;)

Allen Reese
Senior Software Engineer
Driversoft, Inc.
allen at driversoft.com
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread