Anyone here?

Leslie M. Barstow III phoenix at faerealm.com
Sun Jan 2 06:25:13 GMT 2000

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> no.  we all got bored of the sid/uid thread, went on holiday and never
> came back.

> hi brad, happy new year in 19100 :)

> On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Samba User wrote:
>               ^^^^ THIS IS A LIE!  IT's 19100!

That's not funny.
Okay, yes it is.

I just ran into almost exactly that problem - an ancient predecessor of
mine used localtime() for all their date functions.  They didn't add "19"
to the beginning, but I wouldn't have been surprised if they had...
(PS - If I take a job in 2038 just before the UNIX date rollover, shoot
me, please.)

Happy New Year, everyone!

--
Leslie M. Barstow III  | http://www.faerealm.com/phoenix