Win2K problem looking up SIDs to names.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Tue Feb 29 19:46:04 GMT 2000

On Mar 1,  5:31am, Jeremy Allison wrote:
:
> Actually, sniffing a Win2K to NT4.x was going to be my
> next step. But I thought you might already have addressed
> this, so thanks :-).
>
> This is why your tng branch is *extremely* valuable. It's
> just not production code (yet :-).

I think that it's important to keep in mind that this is a whole new
*architecture* as well as new code.  Since this is a team effort, it's
important that everyone get their brains around it before it becomes production
anything.

That's also what makes it so cool.  It's new, it's clean...  These are exciting
times!

Chris -)-----