(M)IDL compiler

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Tue Feb 29 17:08:52 GMT 2000

they can only, according to the license (GPL), charge for media and
support (because they are selling, they are legally bound to provide
service, which is to be honest mostly just a warm-and-fuzzy feeling rather
than actually anything concrete :)

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Cole, Timothy D. wrote:

> [...]

ISBN1578701503 DCE/RPC over SMB: Samba and Windows NT Domain Internals