(M)IDL compiler

Sander Striker s.striker at striker.nl
Tue Feb 22 09:29:55 GMT 2000

>http://www.transarc.com/Library/documentation/dce/1.1/app_gd_core_18.html

>17.16 IDL Grammar Synopsis
>
>SANDER!  this is what you want :) DCE/RPC IDL syntax, in Backus-Naur
>Format!

Great! This is exactly what I'm looking for. Looks like MIDL and DCE IDL
are almost the same. A cpp_quote must be added, but at a first glance I'm
pretty satisfied. I'll start working on this one whenever I get home
tonight.

Sander

PS. From what I understand from the copyright notice is that you can use
    the documentation, but are not allowed to sell it. Any advice on this
    one? The copyright notice I'm talking about is at the bottom of the
    page of the before mentioned document.