A Bug ??? Samba as a LMB on a linux router.

Arni Ingimundarson arning at hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Feb 19 17:19:02 GMT 2000

Hello...

I have been trying to run Samba as a LMB on a linux router.  The router has 3
interfaces and the DMB for the workgroup is on one of them.  No matter what
I try the DMB never registers the router as a LMB.

I've tryed all combinations of interfaces/bin interfaces only  options I can
think of, but no luck.

Also in experimenting with the interfaces option I noticed that if the
loopback (127.0.0.1) is in the list, no interfaces after the loopback will
be used.  A bug ???

thanks,
--
Arni