NT ACL / Security descriptor checking function

Tim Potter tpot at linuxcare.com.au
Wed Feb 16 15:40:16 GMT 2000

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton writes:

> > 	The generic ACL facility (plus NT mapping) is something I've
> > been doing work on here, I just need to get an OK to release it.
> > The SID<->posix id mapping stuff I've been doing on my own time.
>
> tim, we're really starting to need that, tim potter is writing a
> winbindd_surs, luke howard wrote an nt5ldap_surs, i created sursalgdomonly
> from the 2.0.x / TNG code.
>
> we _reallyu_ need a consistent interface / redirector to this stuff.

So what is the state of play with all these different interfaces?
(Other) Tim, I'd be interested in seeing what you have done wrt the
SID <-> posix mapping.

I should point out that the winbind surs stuff Luke has attributed to
me is just a wrapper to the sursalgdomonly routines at the moment.
(-:

Tim.