[samba-tng] status rpctorture

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Sun Feb 13 07:26:40 GMT 2000

ok, i used rpctorture to hammer my little 64mb 200p2 a bit.
logintest -N 50 -o 100 TEST\root test

50 simultaneous process, 100 sequential logins each process, domain TEST,
user root, password test.

it was managing fine, then i think some of the SMB connections timed out,
not surprising with a load average of 6 to 9.  once some of the
connections failed, the loadvg went up to 11 to 15.

which brings me on to the _other_ thing i was thinking of adding:
connection retry on timeout / disconnect / fail.

another thing i'm reluctant to add, but have to.  i'll think about it.

ISBN1578701503 DCE/RPC over SMB: Samba and Windows NT Domain Internals