Win2k & Samba compatibility?

Romeril, Alan a.romeril at ic.ac.uk
Sat Feb 12 18:08:30 GMT 2000

Ok - I bet this is W2K doing a SetAcl call in the nttrans.c
code - with some combination of requested security flags that
we're not mapping right.

Can you get a debug level 10 log from the saves, and look
at the lines doing unpack_unix_permissions and the mapping
done in map_nt_perms() function. Post it to the group and
I'll take a look at it (when I'm back in the USA).

It'd be good to fix this before the next 2.0.7pre snapshot
(I'm sure we'll have at least one more before official
ship).

Cheers,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.