Creating a PDC with Samba

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Wed Feb 2 20:56:30 GMT 2000

> Hm. Currently I'm not to sure about the state of the implementation of the
> UserManager in the alpha tarball, but in the CVS it is broken...

if it's broken, please report fully exactly _where_ it is broken,
otherwise it's not going to get fixed!

see tng faq for reporting.

i am currently working on samrtdbd not samrd, endeavouring to do a better
job of the mess i made of domain_namemap.c.

if anyone wants to take over getting samrd working, please feel free to do
so, otherwise i'll only fix reported (and therefore easy-to-fix) bugs in
samrd.

thx ppl!

luke