smb://

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Fri Dec 29 16:43:24 GMT 2000

It has been pointed out that this is a one-character change to any parser
code.  One could make a case for using either (I suppose).

Perhaps it is time to consider the process of 'registering' the smb://
syntax and working it through whatever standards body is out there to
consider it.  I'm sure we would get an opinion from such a group.

Chris -)-----