Directory listing in libsmbclient.sou

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Thu Dec 28 00:01:25 GMT 2000

	Yes, but that would require querying the network to resolve the ambiguity. The
	reason I am oppsed to this is that the parsing function would need to query the
	network to decide whether or not to populate the struct_smb_url->server or
	struct_smb_url->workgroup. You should be able to parse your url without
	causing network traffic.

	Mike