network resources

Welsh, Armand armand.welsh at sscims.com
Tue Dec 19 17:54:05 GMT 2000

wait a minute, if I am understanding you correctly, are you saying that you
can't ping by host name?  This means that your name lookups will be very
slow, because it's using broadcast lookups.  Make sure you have the correct
wins server specified, and that the wins server knows the server's name that
you are trying to lookup.