Chown functionality added to smbcacls.

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Fri Dec 15 22:17:29 GMT 2000

BTW: I just committed code to the new command line smbcacls
program in Samba 2.2 and HEAD (modify NT security descriptors
from the UNIX command line) to allow a user with sufficient
privillage to change the ownership of a file to an arbitrary user.
The NT docs say this is impossible, which has always bugged me as
it is even possible using the SeBackupPrivillage from a Win32 program.

Anyway, you can now do it from the UNIX command line :-) :-).

Hope this is useful,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.