MySQL module

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Wed Dec 6 21:09:53 GMT 2000

Jelmer Vernooij wrote:

> hi,
>
> My module for password authorization in Samba
> works fine(checking passwords, updating
> passwords, deleting/adding accounts) in Samba 2.0.7. But
> what should I change in it so it works with the Samba
> 2.2.x series?

I cannot remember any specific changes in the passdb stuff
between 2.0.x and the current SAMBA_2_2 code.  The passdb
API in head has been reimplemented.  There was a long thread on
this mailing list in the past month about this.

The passdb API in head will eventually get moved to 2.2.  Some
release other than .0 of course.  If you want to match this
new API, check ths mail list archives and let me know of
some specific questions.

Cheers, jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com/  VA Linux Systems   gcarter at valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org/       SAMBA Team          jerry at samba.org