VFS unlink and chmod not being called

Brad Sahr bsahr at macromedia.com
Thu Aug 31 00:18:38 GMT 2000

Thank you Jeremy.

I just downloaded the latest in HEAD and now write()
and unlink() are getting called. It looks to me
like the name being passed to unlink in the VFS has
an extra '/' character. For example, I see ".//<file>"
being passed into the VFS. I haven't seen this behavior
from other code, so I thought it was worth mentioning.

Brad