dce/rpc "client" api

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Fri Aug 25 05:26:10 GMT 2000

> > jeremy's attitude is just downright unhelpful.  it implies that without a
> > finished product, the cooperation and code reuse should not even be
> > CONSIDERED.  well, i am sorry to say this, but fuck you too.
>
> Luke, I expect you to apologise for this.

for losing my temper and swearing at you?  yes.

> That was uncalled for and is untrue.

ah!!! excellent!!!

then i take it that you will stop removing and disrupting coding
developments that i build component-by-component until such time as they
are finally used, yes?

because if so, i am happy to continue on samba development.  otherwise, as
you might have noticed, i most certainly am not.

i cannot complete the picture if you constantly trash the groundwork.

lukes