[OT but please read] ORBS blacklisting ns1.samba.org

Michael Ju. Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Tue Aug 22 00:05:37 GMT 2000

That just reminds to _not_ to use orbs.
I was forced to quickly turn their usage off at all my mail
servers just a hour ago, since mails from other sites that
I know never have problems with relaying started to be
rejected by them.  Woh.  :(
There should be some time at least to sort their crap out...

Unfortunately, this can't be offtopic for anyone in the
Internet community, since SPAM (that is why orbs, mail-abuse
et al are all here) is a real pain in the ass, and we should
do something with it all together.
And I understand a hard task orbs people doing...

Regards,
 Michael.