dce/rpc "client" api

David Allan Finch david.allan at finch.org
Fri Aug 18 10:06:33 GMT 2000

Elrond wrote:

> The other way is the one, that Gtk+ uses. It's a nice
> thing. (At least I like it).

This is not really that novel, this technique was first
used (AFAIK) in X Intrinstic about 1987. I played
with using it as a standard OO methodology in
1990 for a project. If you want an OOP uses an OOP
language, it will save you more time in the long run.

--
   /     The whole history of this invention has been a struggle
/\|/\    against time - Charles Babbage 1837 on the Analytical Engine
\___/    david.allan at finch.org - http://www.ironfort.com