Docs/Specs

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Thu Aug 17 21:57:17 GMT 2000

Sigh.

There is a small document called "internals", I believe, but it won't be
very much use.

The problem is that Samba itself is the result of both the docs you've
already found and reverse-engineering work.  That means that we don't
always know why the protocol does what it does, and we also have a moving
target.  That's tough to document.

Best bet is to ask good technical questions.

Chris -)-----