smbd - could'nt set effective gid to 100 msg

Steve Jacobson jake at forecats.com
Thu Aug 17 05:52:31 GMT 2000

Thanks all for the help.  I guess being lazy doesn't pay sometimes.  I figured
that if slackware was distributing a binary, that it actually might work.  I
downloaded and installed 2.0.7, and it solved my problems.

Thanks again...

-steve j

PS, The version of Slackware that I am running comes with 2.0.3...